On-line registration and payment are possible via registration form. Accepted payment methods are: credit card and bank transfer. The details for these two payment methods are described below.
Conference participation fee
|Early registration (paid by Mar. 1, 2009)||400 EUR
|Late registration (paid after Mar. 1, 2009)||430 EUR
|On site||480 EUR
- Each conference and workshop paper needs to be presented by one of the authors. The presenter of each accepted article needs to pay full registration fee (400 euro). Conference presenters' registration deadline is February, 18th and the workshop presenters' registration deadline will be announced soon. The fee is not refundable.
- Price for participant includes: participation in BIS 2009, all workshops and tutorials, conference materials, proceedings, lunches, coffee breaks, and conference dinner.
- In case that more than one paper (at the conference or at the workshops) is authored and presented by the same participant, the fee for each extra paper is 100 EUR.
- Special price (50 EUR) is applicable for students (with valid student ID) and includes: participation in BIS 2009, all workshops and tutorials, lunches, coffee breaks.
- Fee for extra dinner for accompanying person is 50 EUR. It does not entitle to take part in the conference itself.
- Special registration fee of 100 PLN applies for non-BIS participants of session Intelligent Information Management (FP7 Proposer Session). Registration form for this event is available here. This event is free of charge for all BIS participants.
To pay by credit card please fill in the registration form and choose "credit card" as payment method. After confirming your registration data you will be redirected to a secure payments Web site. Please note that registration and payment need to be done jointly.
Please note that the payment and invoice for all kinds of fees are issued in Polish zlotys (PLN); thus, the charged amount in euro may slightly differ from prices listed in above table.
To pay by bank transfer please fill in the registration form and choose "bank transfer" as payment method. Next you need to do the transfer using the following data.
Please send a scan of your bank transfer receipt to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Beneficiary: Uniwersytet Ekonomiczny w Poznaniu
Bank: Bank Zachodni WBK 3/O Poznan
Branch address: 81, SWIETY MARCIN STR., 60-808 POZNAN, POLAND
SWIFT: WBK PPLPPXXX
Message line: BIS 2009 [your name]
Account Number (IBAN): PL 63 1090 1359 0000 0000 3536 5919
BIS 2009 Organizing Committee
Department of Information Systems
Poznan University of Economics
Al. Niepodleglosci 10
60-967 Poznan, Poland