13th International Conference on Business Information Systems (BIS 2010) will be held in Berlin, Germany, 3-5 May 2010. BIS is currently one of top European conferences in the areas of theory and practice of development and implementation of contemporary business information systems.
More information on current and previous editions of BIS conference is accessible at BIS Web site at http://bis.kie.ue.poznan.pl/.
Topics of interest
The BIS 2010 Program Committee invites proposals for the workshops to be held back-to-back and during the conference. BIS 2010 workshops should be related to:
- specific aspects of business information systems modelling, implementation and usage, or
- specific issues related to business information systems helping enterprises become more agile, flexible and responsive to changes in the market and their wider environment
Organization of the workshops (including participants registration, Website creation and partial advertising of call for papers) will by supported by BIS team, allowing workshop organizers to focus on scientific aspects of the event (review and selection of papers, division of presentations into sessions).
The post-proceedings of BIS 2010 workshops will be published as a book by Springer-Verlag in Lecture Notes in Business Information Processing (LNBIP) series.
Each submission of proposed workshop (max three A4 pages in PDF format) should describe:
- title of the workshop
- short description of the workshop and its goals
- proposed workshop format
- initial list of topics
- preliminary program committee with specified chair(s)
- description of workshop history (if proposed workshop is a following edition of already existing workshop) including statistics of previous edition(s)
- previous experience of workshop chair(s) in organizing similar events
- preliminary forecast on possible number of submissions and accepted papers
Any information on possible workshop publicity is also welcome.
Submissions should be sent to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
- Dec 14, 2009 - submission deadline for workshop proposals
- decisions on acceptance or rejection of proposed workshop will be taken and announced to workshop organizers within two weeks from deadline.