On-line registration and payment are possible via registration form. Accepted payment methods are: credit card and bank transfer. The details for these two payment methods are described below.
Conference participation fee
||Registration fee for STI members
|Early registration (paid by Apr. 7, 2010, extended)
|Late registration (paid by Apr. 27, 2010)
|On-site registration (May, 03 - May, 05, 2010)
- Each conference and workshop paper needs to be presented by one of the authors. The presenter of each accepted article needs to pay full registration fee. Cancellation Policy: Cancellation of registration is possible up to 14
days before the conference. Payments will be refunded less a 60 EUR service charge.
- Price for participant includes: participation in BIS 2010, all workshops, conference materials, proceedings, lunches, coffee breaks, reception (03.05.2010) and conference dinner (04.05.2010).
- In case that more than one paper (at the conference or at the workshops) is authored and presented by the same participant, the fee for each extra paper is 100 EUR.
- Fee for extra reception (03.05.2010) for accompanying person is 21 EUR. It does not entitle to take part in the conference itself.
- Fee for extra dinner (04.05.2010) for accompanying person is 75 EUR. It does not entitle to take part in the conference itself.
To pay by credit card please fill in the registration form and choose "credit card" as payment method. After confirming your registration data you will be redirected to a secure payments Web site. Please note that registration and payment need to be done jointly.
To pay by bank transfer please fill in the registration form and choose "bank transfer" as payment method. Afterwards you have to transfer the participation fee using the following data.
Please send a scan of your bank transfer receipt to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Beneficiary: is-research GmbH
Bank: Dresdner Bank Ffm
SWIFT: DRES DE FF
Reason for payment: BIS 2010 [your name]
Account Number (IBAN): DE17 50080000 0942410600
BIS 2010 Local Organization
14109 Berlin, Germany
BIS 2010 Organizing Committee
Department of Information Systems
Poznan University of Economics
Al. Niepodleglosci 10
60-967 Poznan, Poland
STI International and STI Germany
Information on STI International
and STI Germany.