BIS 2010 proceedings will be published as a volume no. 47 in Lecture Notes in Business Information Processing (LNBIP) series by Springer Verlag.
- language of publication: English
- paper should not exceed 12 LNCS pages (including abstract and references)
- please include a 100-word abstract at the beginning of the paper, which clearly presents the achievement or contribution of the paper
- please include 4-7 keywords best describing your paper
- we understand that you submit your original work that has not been published or submitted elsewhere, and that you agree to publish your work when it is accepted by the Program Committee; you will be required to send a signed copyright form as required by Springer at a later stage
- at least one author should register for the conference and present the paper; only registered authors' papers will be included in the proceedings
- the authors will prepare the final manuscript in time for its inclusion in conference proceedings
- submission system is available here (at EasyChair)
Information for LNBIP authors may be found here.