1st Workshop on Security in Business Information Systems (SBIS 2010)
in conjunction with
13th International Conference on Business Information Systems (BIS 2010)
Download TXT version of this CfP
May 3-5, 2010
Deadline for submissions: (Extended Deadline!) March 27, 2010
A rapid development of Internet technologies and their crucial role in future internet business services puts information and network security at the forefront of the research. The workshop is aimed to provide a discussion avenue for both the researchers and practicians from both academia and industry. The main theme of the workshop is information security and data privacy in pervasive, ubiquitous and trustworthy networks and service infrastructures. A special emphasis of the workshop is put on future business services and their security assurance.
- Transition from existing business information systems to an Enterprise Service Web
- Access control
- Computer forensics
- Cryptographic protocols
- Database security
- Digital right management
- Economics of security and privacy
- Electronic frauds
- Electronic payment systems
- Formal methods in security
- Identity management
- Information hiding and watermarking
- Security and privacy in pervasive/ubiquitous computing
- Security in IT outsourcing
- Security of eCommerce, e-Business and e-Government
- Long papers: max. 12 pages
Papers must be submitted in PDF format according to Springer LNBIP template available from http://www.springer.com/computer+science/lncs?SGWID=0-164-6-791344-0.
The papers will go through a standard review process and papers accepted will be presented at the workshop with 20 minute time slots. Submitted papers must be original, unpublished, and not submitted in parallel to another conference or journal for consideration of publication.
Submission system is available at http://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=sbis2010.
Papers approved for presentation at SBIS 2010 will be published in BIS 2010 workshop post-conference proceedings, as a volume in Springer's Lecture Notes in Business Information Processing (LNBIP) series. BIS 2010 Workshops proceedings will be distributed to BIS 2010 participants in August 2010 by regular mail.
All authors of accepted papers will be asked to send their presentation slides before the workshop. After the post-proceedings are published, the presentation slides will be made available on-line at slideshare (http://www.slideshare.net) Web site, with a respective mention of Springer copyright and with a link to on-line version of paper at SpringerLink.
At least one author of each paper needs to register for the conference for the paper to be included in proceedings.
- (Extended Deadline!) March 27, 2010 - submission deadline for papers
- March 31, 2010 - notification of acceptance/rejection
- April 18, 2010 - submission of final papers
- May 3-5, 2010 - the workshop
- Josef Pieprzyk
- Janusz Stoklosa
Program Committee (to be extended)
- Josef Pieprzyk, Macquarie University, Australia
- Janusz Stoklosa, Poznan University of Technology, Poland
- Jerzy Gawinecki, Military University of Technology, Warsaw, Poland
- Gaurav Gupta, Macquarie University, Australia
- Zbigniew Kotulski, Polish Academy of Sciences, Warsaw, Poland
- Miroslaw Kutylowski, Wroclaw University of Technology, Poland
- Jun Shao, Pennsylvania State University, USA
- Marian Srebrny, Polish Academy of Sciences, Warsaw, Poland
- Huaxiong Wang, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Nicolas T. Courtois, University College London, UK
13th International Conference on Business Information Systems (BIS 2010), Berlin, Germany 3-5 May 2010
Department of Information Systems, Poznan University of Economics, al. Niepodleglosci 10, 60-967 Poznan, Poland
phone: +48618543632 , fax: +48618543633 , Web: http://bis.kie.ue.poznan.pl/
Local Organisation: is-research GmbH an der Freien Universität Berlin, Bismarckstrasse 18, 14109 Berlin, Germany
email: email@example.com , fax: +493083875220 , web: http://www.is-research.de/