Future Internet Symposium 2012: Towards a Smart and Sustainable Future Internet
All submissions will be subject to peer review by at least three members of
the Program Committee. Selection criteria include accuracy and
originality of ideas, clarity and significance of results, and quality of
presentation. For each accepted paper, at least one author is required to
attend the conference to present the paper.
FIS 2012 proceedings will be published in a volume of Springer LNBIP, as
post-proceedings after the symposium, combined with the workshop proceedings
of BIS 2012. All papers will be indexed by DBLP.
Selected conference papers will be proposed for fast-track publication in
relevant journals related to Future Internet research.
- language of publication: English
- paper should not exceed 12 LNCS pages (including abstract and references)
- please include an up-to-100-word abstract at the beginning of the paper, which clearly presents the achievement or contribution of the paper
- please include at least three keywords best describing your paper
- your submission must be original and must not be under review elsewhere
- you agree to publish your work if it is accepted by the Program Committee; you will be required to send a signed copyright form as required by Springer at a later stage
- at least one author should register for the conference and present the paper; only registered authors' papers will be included in the proceedings
- the authors will prepare the final manuscript in time for its inclusion in conference proceedings
- submission system is available at EasyChair